6 Sneaky ways to eat more veggies 🍅
Most of us need to eat more veggies.
Every day, it’s recommended that we eat:
– 1.5 to 2 cups of fruits – about 1-3 servings
– 2 to 3 cups of vegetables – about 5-7 servings
If you’re in the 90% of people who don’t eat enough fruits and veggies, here are a few simple ways to sneak more into your diet:
1. Make it a point to eat a salad for lunch
2. Add greens (spinach, kale, etc.) to sauces, soups, or stews
3. Automatically add a side of veggies every time you eat dinner (tip: frozen veggies make this easy and budget-friendly!)
4. Add them to your casseroles (even meatloaf – spinach, peppers, pumpkin, etc.)Eat fruit with your breakfast
5. Add them to your protein smoothie
6. Take a SuperGreens supplement (not a full replacement but a great top up mechanism).
If you want some Plant Based Recipes for free, download our 12 recipe pack here > https://bit.ly/360plantpower
It’s loaded up with a dozen tasty plant-based recipes that the entire family will love.